- Choice of scanning technologies: CCD or Laser.
- Ergonomic, easy to pick up and use.
- Fast reading and decoding of all bar codes; even damaged or poorly printed codes.
- Single, universal interface. Cable provides for simple connectivity to PCs and hundreds of terminals.
- Fastest ever setup using EasySet® System software for Windows®. Print and scan a bar code menu or download a configuration to flash memory.
- Highly cost-efficient and flexible solution for retail, office, healthcare and light industrial applications.
A Flexible Solution
Compatible for contact and non-contact applications, the Intermec 1800 Series provides the flexibility your operation needs by providing a choice of different scan engines. A universal host interface system allows the 1800 Series to be connected to many hundreds of PC’s, cash registers, or other terminals simply by changing the cable and software set-up. Firmware upgrades or special applications are easily implemented using flash memory easily extending your solutions potential.
Performance You Can Depend On
The 1800 Series incorporates no moving parts and as a result, it has a longer life than any laser scanner. The 1800 Series is also durable withstanding multiple drops to concrete from 1m (3.2ft) and wide temperature range operation.
The 1800 Series succeeds in reading barcodes at 50cm (20in) distance with a scan rate of up to 400 scans per second. The 1800’s brightly illuminated scan line is sharp and bright for accurate positioning of the scanner. This results in quick response and easy aiming, making your workers more productive.
Increase the functionality of the 1800 Series with your choice of scan engines. Also, an optional raised stand is available for easy, hands-free operation.
1800 SR 0-360039-01
1800 SR 3-360039-22
1800 SR 3-360039-23
1800 ST 0-366039-01
1800VT PDF 3-369039-01
1800VT PDF 3-369039-71