The MicroBar 9735 base station can interface with up to 5 cordless scanners as well as other input devices. Moreover, it offers extremely advanced data formatting capabilities. Engineered with the user in mind, the ScanPlus 1802 Vista scanner is configured with its base simply by reading the associated bar code on the MicroBar 9735. To work in another area, a user needs only to scan the bar code on the corresponding base. The capability of interfacing multiple scanners to a unique base provides an extremely cost efficient solution.
- Patented Vista™-quality scanning.
- Cable free design for exceptional mobility and safety.
- Range up to 50 feet (15 meters) from base station.
- Multiple scanners can interface with a single base station. 9735 Base Station supports up to 5 scanners.
- 10,000 scans for a full day’s use.
- Bi-directional communication.
- Completely integrated, ergonomic design and lightweight for easy use.
- More than 1500 interfaces available.
- Use of EasySet™ setup software (for Windows) for quick and easy installation.
- PDF 417 decoding with manual raster, and new Reduced Space Symbology (RSS) decoding.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
1802 SR 3-360239-02
1802 ST 3-366239-02
1802 VT 3-361050-50-000-00
1802 VT PDF 3-369239-02