The 730 extends the successful 700 Color Series, providing a compact, durable unit equipped with local area and personal area wireless radios, as well as a revolutionary linear imager that delivers high-speed barcode reading performance. Ideally suited for in-premise environments, the 730 is also equipped to handle the rigors of outdoor use. Get Repair Quote NowFeatures
- Powerful Intel ® XScale™ processor
- Microsoft ® Windows ® Mobile software for Pocket PC provides compatibility, enterprise features
- Built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth™ connectivity for communication without wires
- Advanced linear imaging technology to read barcodes quickly and reliably
- Bright color display provides easy readability under all lighting conditions
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable full-day use
The 730 provides a sharp color display that is easy to read in all lighting conditions, including sunlight. The numeric keypad and touch screen facilitate data entry.
Like all Intermec mobile computers, the 730 is a fully integrated system. The radios and imager are incorporated into the basic product design, ensuring maximum performance and years of trouble-free service.
The 730 is tested to the exacting standards of the Intermec Reliability Labs to provide you with a system tough enough to handle the daily rigors of your frontline business.
Whether your application is standalone, client-server, browser-based, or terminal emulation, the 730 is the right tool for the job.