The terminal integrates with most common host environments, either directly to the network, or through a data collection server which provides additional network management benefits. IBM and VT terminal emulation eliminates the need to reprogram host applications. In addition, TCP/IP network support provides similar ease of integration in client/server environments. The Intermec T2455 incorporates 2.4 GHz OpenAir and IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN options for wide area coverage and interference immunity.
- Modular design minimizes operator visual obstruction and reduces safety hazards.
- Fits just about anywhere with small size and flexible mounting.
- Built for the industrial user with shock, temperature and environmental protection.
- Configurable according to user requirements with multiple display, keyboard and input device alternatives.
- Supports industry standard communications and 2.4 GHz radio for superior coverage and throughput.